We are a CLIA certified lab, based in Milton MA - currently offering CONCIERGE based COVID-19 testing. The tests are performed in the comfort of your own home, work, or scheduled location - without a wait, or increased risk of exposure to other patients.
CURRENT PRICING (within our 5 mile testing radius) ---
PCR TESTING: $150
RAPID ANTIBODY TESTING: $150
RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING: $150
* Insurance/FSA/HSA currently NOT accepted for this concierge testing service
* Same day appointments available
* Contact us for travel rates outside of current staffed testing radius
Additional immediate family members receive a $15 discount for add on tests.
Discounted Rates available for MILTON, MA RESIDENTS
Please contact us to discuss rates for GROUP testing of 8+, local sports teams, and special programs for employers to schedule recurring surveillence tests for their staff.
* RT-PCR TESTING (in partnership with Broad Institute of MIT and HARVARD): The mainstay in diagnosing COVID-19, due to its sensitivity, specificity, and feasibility as compared to viral culture. Our PCR test is performed using a PATIENT SELF ADMINISTERED Anterior Nasal Swab. (Front of each nostril only). Observation testing model - SAFE and NO CONTACT with our Staff.Courier specimen delivery to BOSTON based lab. NO Shipping delays using USPS, FedEx, or UPS.Test results will be emailed directly to our patients utilizing the CareEvolve network.
PCR TEST RESULTS usually in less than 24-36 hours - PDF EMAIL RESULTS -- valid for international travel.
* The CareStart™ COVID-19 ANTIGEN test: a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal or anterior nasal swab specimens directly collected from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within five days of symptom onset.
RAPID ANTIGEN RESULTS available on-site in 10-15 minutes.
* The Premier Biotech COVID-19 ANTIBODY IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette: a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in venous whole blood, serum or plasma. The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection.
RAPID ANTIBODY RESULTS available on-site in 15 minutes.
Always follow CDC Guidance.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms (trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, uncontrollable pain, high fever) or you feel like you need to be hospitalized, you should call 9-1-1 and seek emergency care immediately.
You should consider getting tested if:
* You have symptoms of COVID-19.
* You have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
* You have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19, such as travel, attending large social gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
* You have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for patient treatment or other patient management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information.
REMINDER, a negative test does not mean you cannot spread COVID-19, or get infected with COVID-19 at a later date. Everyone in our community should continue to wear masks, practice physical distancing, and wash their hands frequently - regardless of a negative test result.
If you have reason to believe you came into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or you have COVID symptoms, please quarantine until you get your test results.