We are a CLIA certified MOBILE Lab, based in Milton MA - currently offering CONCIERGE based COVID-19 testing. Our team of Nurse Practitioners will come directly to you and perform the test in the comfort of your own home, work, or other scheduled location.
Avoid urgent care center waits (with increased risk of exposure to Covid+ patients!)
All of our tests come with personalized PDF result documentation - including our CLIA certification with QR code.
Valid for return to school, sporting events, concerts, etc.
CONTACT US FOR CURRENT PRICING,
TESTS AVAILABLE ---
RUSH PCR - results and documents in under 1 HOUR.
LAB BASED PCR - results in 24-36 hours
RAPID ANTIBODY TESTING - 15 minute results
RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING - 15 minute results
* Insurance currently NOT accepted for this concierge testing service
* Same day appointments always available
Discounted Rates available for MILTON, MA RESIDENTS
Please contact us to discuss rates for GROUP testing, local sports teams, and special programs for employers to schedule recurring surveillance tests for their staff.
Always follow CDC Guidance.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms (trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, uncontrollable pain, high fever) or you feel like you need to be hospitalized, you should call 9-1-1 and seek emergency care immediately.
You should consider getting tested if:
* You have symptoms of COVID-19.
* You have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
* You have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19, such as travel, attending large social gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
* You have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
NEGATIVE results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for patient treatment or other patient management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information.
REMINDER, a negative test does not mean you cannot spread COVID-19, or get infected with COVID-19 at a later date. Everyone in our community should continue to wear masks, practice physical distancing, and wash their hands frequently - regardless of a negative test result.
If you have reason to believe you came into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or you have COVID symptoms, please quarantine until you speak to your medical provider.